Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge

Ahhh my camera!  I've missed it!  I had to send it to Canon for repair, got  it back today! 

First person I took a picture of....    well, I guess that was a duh!








































OK... So I found this 30 Day Photography Challenge that I decided to do for fun.  Below is the challenge and for me today is Day 1 - Self Portrait.  Bleh... boring!  But here is the challenge and below is my Self Portrait.

Day 1 - Self Portrait
Day 2 - What you wore today
Day 3 - Clouds
Day 4 - Something Green
Day 5 - From a high angle
Day 6 - From a low angle
Day 7 - Fruit
Day 8 - A bad habit
Day 9 - Someone you love
Day 10 - Childhood memory
Day 11 - Something blue
Day 12 - Sunset
Day 13 - Yourself with 13 things
Day 14 - Eyes
Day 15 - Silhouette
Day 16 - Long exposure
Day 17 - Technology
Day 18 - Your shoes
Day 19 - Something orange
Day 20 - Bokeh
Day 21 - Faceless Self Portrait
Day 22 - Hands
Day 23 - Sunflare
Day 24 - Animal
Day 25 - Something pink
Day 26 - Close-Up
Day 27 - From a distance
Day 28 - Flowers
Day 29 - Black and white
Day 30 - Self Portrait

There you have it.... the 30-day challenge.

And again, like I said, Day 1 - Self Portrait.




No comments: