Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weekends.

It was a tough end to the week.  When I came home on Thursday from work my little boy when from happy to very sick in a matter of 30min!!!  Poor guy couldn't keep anything down, came down with a fever and was just feeling awful.  My heart hurts so much when he is sick and there isn't anything I can do to take it away...  but you better believe I will do all I can to comfort him.  Cuddles, kisses, "I love you's" and "It's going to be ok" is all I can do.  I was up most of the night that night... thank goodness the vomiting stopped and on Friday we just fought the fever and rested as much as possible.

When Saturday came around my boy was 90% better and we got out a little that afternoon to get some fresh air...and I think that did the trick!

Daddy and Aiden checking out the splash pad

Mimmy & Aiden playing in the fountain











If you haven't noticed, the boy loves water!


We enjoyed the rest of the weekend just relaxing and spending time as a family.

Otis and his infamous "look"

And my husbands "Stop taking a picture of me woman" look

Checking out the weather... we had a storm rollin' in... 


These two... always looking out the front door

Oh and you know, just the daily melt down... I told him he couldn't go up the stairs... I'm so mean, aren't I?





He was like "Thats it Mom, I'm outta here!"





He always crosses his feet... LOVE it :)  Its the little things, right?





We went to my parents for our usual "Sunday Get Together"...  Isaiah was sleeping, so we took Aiden and Gabriel out for some pool time!  They had a BALL!  






haha, I think Gabriel was a little worried about cousin pushing his car... lol

















Until next weekend.... 

No comments: