Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2 1/2 more weeks :)

Went for my weekly doctor appointment today... Hoping that more progress had been made, even if it was just a little bit. Dr. B said I was still at 2cm but I had "thinned out" even more and was now 80% effaced! Yay for that! She requested that they do a quick sonogram just to confirm that his head was down. Sure enough, when they put that little thing on my tummy and we waited for it to pop up on the screen all I saw was this perfectly round head right there ready to go! Good job Aiden, you made Momma proud :)

Next appt is on Tuesday, June 22nd...

Below are a few photos of his room that I just took....


Our little surfer dude is almost here!



His bathroom turned out awesome too!


SO happy with the way it all turned out!


Amazing mural done by Jeannie Albers


His bed!


The ADORABLE alligator and shark stuffed animals...


He's ready for the 4th of July if he comes before then :)


And this is what I picture in my head when I picture going into his room at night to feed him and rock him back to sleep... I am looking forward to some special Mommy & Aiden moments in that chair :)

No comments: