Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting closer....

I started my weekly doctor visits today and all went well! I was nervous/excited about going in and wondering if I had made any progress, if she was going to say that I haven't dilated yet, or if he wasn't in the "head down" position, etc... But instead I got a pleasant surprise when she said I was just about at 2cm and 70% effaced... his head was right there and ready to go :) I'm SO excited that progress has been made and praying that I continue to go in this direction and that I don't get "stuck" at this point for awhile.

BUT its all in God's perfect timing... He knows EXACTLY when my little guy is supposed to make his appearance into this world. (Aiden is moving all around at the moment while typing... I think he is getting cramped and wants to come out too :))

Jason and I can't wait to hold him, meet him, kiss him and love him!

Next appointment is next Wednesday the 16th at 9:10am... So until then... We wait :)

No comments: