Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Everyone says it... but seriously, I have THE best Dad in the world!!! I really do grow more and more appreciative of the type of Dad I have been blessed with, ever day... as I get older and experience more in this life, I am reminded more and more of the things my Dad taught me and modeled for my life. I have loved the dynamic of being under "his roof" and following my parents rules... to getting married, moving out and "coming back home" to just hang with my best friends, my parents. I love how Dad has been so excited for me when I met Jason, got engaged to him and then married. I LOVED being with my Dad on my wedding day. I LOVED his excitement for all Jason and I were doing with our lives... I LOVE the way him and my husband get along SO well (wow! that is such a huge blessing and makes me smile!) and I LOVE that I am making my Dad a Grandfather, or T-Daddy has he will be called, for the first time! I just love all the experiences I am having with my family and have God to thank for it all! He really has exceedingly, abundantly, blessed my family!

On Father's Day, I also celebrated my husband and his "Daddy to be Day"... I CAN NOT WAIT to watch him hold and kiss Aiden for the first time and I know I will just fall into an even more deeper love with him! He will be an amazing father and I'm excited next year to celebrate him with our little guy!



So... on this day we celebrated with an yummy lunch, presents for Dad and just a chilled, relax day by the pool... or actually IN the pool :)


Gifts for Dad...


My awesome parents...


Opening his cards





Whats Fathers Day with out some Grgich Hills :)


They better wait to open this for when I can enjoy as well!


And whats a day by the pool without Mojitos...My husband makes the best by the way!


Ahhhhhh.... Finally in the pool. Nothing like being hot and pregnant and being in the water! Its been heaven!

No comments: