Friday, August 27, 2010

2 Months Old!

Yesterday Aiden had his 2 month Birthday!  How does 2 months go by so fast!?!  Reminds me of that country song by Kenny Chesney, "Don't Blink"... It's so true! Aiden had his 2 month check up with Dr. Lagod this week.  He had to have his first round of shots :( It was SO horrible to watch my baby cry and to know I was choosing to have this done to him... Broke my heart!  I was so relieved to get out of there and to just get home and cuddle with my boy.  He ended up hurting pretty bad and my Mom had to run out and get some Tylenol for me and bring it over.  As soon as he had that in him, he felt SO much better!  Aiden weighs 12lbs and 13.5oz now!  Big Boy!  He is really smiling a lot more these days and starting to "talk" to us.  My Mom had him going yesterday, it was SO precious, I seriously got emotional... lol, oh Mom's! 

I can't get enough of my 2 month, 12lb baby boy!  I snapped a few pictures of him in his bouncy seat yesterday... I don't want to forget a moment of this precious time.  I hope everyone takes the time today to soak in the joys of life... Don't Blink because this time is too precious.  We aren't promised tomorrow, so enjoy the now.  
















































































































No comments: