Monday, August 23, 2010

8 Weeks Old...

My boy is 8 weeks old! Wow! He will celebrate his 2 month birthday this Thursday! This weekend we celebrated the upcoming arrival of my nephews, Gabriel & Isaiah, at Steph's baby shower. We had a great time! And then on Sunday we had some cleaning / organizing to do around the house...but it was a GREAT day just getting to hang out and relax. Aiden even allowed Mommy and Daddy to take a nap! :)

Here are some pics I took of him yesterday!


This picture just makes me laugh... lol... My 8 week old cutie!


Hanging out with Poppy...


Aiden is looking at the stripes on the curtains... loves them!


Bath time! We have graduated from his tub being in the sink, to being in his bath tub upstairs.


Just chillin'... "I love bath time Mommy!"


My little chunky monkey!

"Stand up time" with Daddy! He loves standing (his legs are so strong) and looking out the window! I am so in love with my boys!!!


(you may want to scroll down to the end of my blog and pause the playlist so you can hear)

No comments: