Thursday, August 19, 2010

Aiden Growing and lots of "First's"

Since I am getting back into the swing of things, I thought I would just get everyone caught up, through pictures of Aiden the past 7 weeks! (He will be 8 weeks on Saturday, they grow so fast!) I know everyone told me that time flies, but I never imagined how fast it would go by! There has been good days and not so good days, but at the end of the day, I am so in love with my little guy and couldn't be happier to be a Mommy! I cried yesterday going through his dresser drawers when I had to pull out clothes that are TOO SMALL! I'm trying my best to soak up every single second of my time with him, I never want to forget it!

So see below some shots of him as he grows week by week and then just some favs thrown in there!


His first bath! He was so little that it was almost scary to bathe him, lol... He didn't care for it so much!


All Clean! Nothing better than clean smelling babies wrapped up in a towel in your arms. I love putting him in his pj's afterwards and just cuddling and soaking in the smell of my baby!


1 Week Old...


On Aiden's first weekend home, he celebrated his very first 4th of July!

Some pics of me and my boy on our first 4th of July together!





(his onesie said "Mommy's American Hero!"


2 Weeks Old...


3 Weeks Old...
The weekend that Aiden turned 3 weeks old, he had some VERY special visitors! His Great-Grammie, his Great-Great Aunt and cousins and his Great-GR
EAT Pop! Wow, what a special, special time. 5 Generations... Aiden is Pop's first great-great grandson!


I just LOVED watching my Great-Grandfather with my son... He just soaked him in, told him how beautiful he was and that he would be a lady killer one day, just like his great-great Pop! lol! Oh and he sang to Aiden the entire time... "There is a hole in the bottom of the sea" :)


4 Weeks Old...
Aiden always smiles in his sleep when he is happy and comfy! This is his first smile caught on camera!


5 Weeks Old... (One of my favorite pictures! Look at that perfect face and those LIPS!)


Another favorite taken at 5 weeks... This is Aiden sleeping on Daddy's chest!


6 Weeks Old... And GROWING!

To view some pictures of Aiden at 7 weeks old, click on the link below... Taken by Liz Curtan! Amazing :)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=2077100&id=1245265949&ref=mf


Aiden's first pool day! (7 Weeks Old...)
He totally enjoyed just laying outside...He absolutely loves it!


I just can't get enough of those eyes!


Feets!!!

Grama putting Aiden's feet in the pool! :)

And just a couple of pictures I took yesterday of my growing boy! I just LOVE him!

He just LOVES to look out the window at the bright light! My precious, precious boy!

Taking the time today to just soak in every bit of him, every moment, and being so thankful that he is in my life!



No comments: