Friday, June 3, 2011

Catch up.

So... long time no see blog.  I knew you were there, I wanted to write and post, but life... yeah, again, it got crazy!!


Here is a catch up in photos... since January!

We learned to crawl at 7 months old :)  I was in my closet getting ready for work and he just started moving forward!  YAY Aiden!!!  Such a proud moment...  Its amazing the little things that make you so proud to be a Momma!

 









We had our awesome friends Nick, Sy and their little guy Wyatt over for some play time!  These two are so adorable together!





My little dude is just in awe of the outdoors...  He loved looking at the palm trees!!  I love his blue eyes! (This was an iphone photo...so not great quality)



































My brother, TJ, had his Senior Night...  Aiden LOVES going to his games, even though we couldn't go to many...he loves watching them play basketball and to crawl ALL OVER the gym :)  I'm TJ's biggest fan and will miss watching him play basketball! 





































Our obsession with the water began.....  no fear.



























We had a wonderful play date in the park with awesome friends!  Aiden LOVED the swings and I loved watching him and Gracie swing together...  I am so blessed with amazing friends.  I kind of just sat back and looked around and couldnt believe that these friends that I have grown up around are now all Mom's and we are there playing with OUR kiddos.  SO FUN!




























My brother-in-law turned the big 4-0 and we celebrated with an 80's party!  SOOOO the hubs and I dressed all up and had a night out!  Too fun :)  Oh the 80's....




























We had a Super Bowl party!!  Aiden and Wyatt enjoyed their first Super Bowl! 




























Love my fridays off to hang with my boy...  We enjoyed a walk and afternoon swing session :)



























Again, iphone photo...  but Aiden learned to stand in his crib!!!  This was a PRECIOUS site when I went in to get him and he gave me the biggest smile!



































We had our first Valentines Day with our boy!! 



































We endured a long week away from Daddy as he flew off to Costa Rica for a guys trip for my Dad's 50th birthday!!  Me and Aiden stayed at my Mom's house... Oh that week was fun but got ugly when we all got sick :(  We determined the guys are to never leave us again!! 



































SLUMBER PARTY at Mimmy's :)



































We bought Aiden his FIRST car :)  He LOVES it! 

My happy boy!  This was just too cute of a picture.. we were on our way to lunch! 



































Aiden and his cousins first time in the pool!!!  Can you see the sheer joy on that childs face?!?  He was in heaven!

We learned to climb things... :-/ oh the joys of boys!



































My husband and I went away for a weekend...the first weekend without Aiden since he was born.  The grandparents took great care of him and we enjoyed a much needed weekend away with eachother to celebrate 4 years of marriage.  I love this man...



































And oh did I enjoy doing absolutely NOTHING...  drink in hand, out by the pool, heavenly...






























Aiden turned 10months old... time is FLYING by.  My sister took this shot of him (and the one below), I just love the sweet look on his face!









































We took our first trip away with Aiden... yikes, that was not a vacation!  4-hours in the car with a screaming child was a little stressful... but this, was worth it...
























Visiting my great-grandfather was worth the trip... I love that man!  It was so amazing to bring my son to this house that I always went to as a child... the garden, the shed, the land... the house with memories.  Amazing moment.
























5 generations...


































This was the year of the 40th birthday :)  Jason and I had an amazing night celebrating a friends birthday at Casa de Feliz in Winter Park!  Fun night of friends, food, drinks and dancing!  Oh and poker! :)  Happy Birthday Brian!

























I had my first Mothers Day... unfortunately I was sick and Aiden was getting over being sick, but I couldn't help but be grateful for the one that made me a Mommy...  My boy!
























My Dad sent me flowers for my birthday... Special.  I love my Dad.
























Have I mentioned how much this child loves outside?!  Well, he does.
























May is the month of craziness, I mean birthdays :)  Happy Birthday Mom, Steph and happy birthday to me!  We also headed out to T-Rex to celebrate Aiden's friend, Wyatt's FIRST birthday!  FUN night!  On my actual birthday, Jason invited our families over for dinner to celebrate.  It was a great night.  The twins brought me a balloon and a flower that Gabriel ended up eating, cutest thing ever!  I was very blessed to be surrounded by all the people that I love.  I love celebrating life!






























ALSO in May.... TJ Graduated High School.  Class of 2011!  SO very proud of him! 

























Aiden at TJ's graduation party... yes that Liz behind him, lol.

























And more fun times in May...  play time with Wyatt, hanging outside, Aiden's first memorial day and hanging out by the pool at my Mom and Dad's.  May is crazy, but sure is fun! 





















































May is over and June brings all new excitement... My baby turns ONE!  More to come on that...  I'll leave with one of my favorite pictures of this past month!



No comments: