Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sweet Summertime.

My boy, he loves the water.  Anything to do with it makes him happy and I like to see him happy.  And I love to see him and his Daddy when they are together. 

I love letting Aiden do things that boys love!  Be outside, get dirty, play with the hose, sit in the sink to play with the water... I'm definitely some one who likes things just so and sticks to a routine, but I want to be a Mom that is more laid back on certain things, is spontaneous at times and lets my kids be kids.  I want to create memories that THEY will remember...and its the little things that are special.

I was cleaning up dinner and Jason took Aiden outside.  I came out and this is what they were doing...

"Mom, now THIS is awesome!"







Love this face!

The "I don't want to crawl on my knees" crawl :)





No comments: